April 08, 2007

Ice Cream Sandwiches

Need a simple dessert that will make everyone happy? How about home-made ice cream sandwiches? Okay I say home-made when in fact I bought both the cookies and the ice cream, but that is just what made it so darn easy.

If you choose to buy the cookies as I did, I suggest getting them freshly made from a bakery. I also suggest that they be on the chewy side to make it easier to eat with the ice cream.

I would detail how to make them, but I think y’all can figure it out. Enjoy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great idea! Sometimes it is the small, simple foods that we forget about. It makes me feel (and wish) like I was 10 again.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feed me something new! xoxo sarah

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather simple, fast and mmmm tasty. Right for me! Thanks

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home